Dedicated to all the good Samaritans out there who take time out of their day to support, help and uplift others (including Carers) whilst expecting nothing in return. The impact on lives and the hard work you strive to do each day god knows!
The Good Samaritan – Luke 10 vs 25-37
25. And behold, a certain lawyer stood up and tested him, saying,“Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?”
26. He said to him, ”What is written in the law? What is your reading of it?”
27. So he answered and said, “ ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,’ and ‘your neighbour as yourself.’
Related article: The Last Supper Bible Story..
28. And He said to him, “You have answered rightly; do this and you will live.”
29. But he, wanting to justify himself, said to Jesus,“And who is my neighbor?”
30. Then Jesus answered and said: “A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, who however stripped him of his clothing, wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
Related article: Jesus Calms The Storm..
31. Now by chance a certain priest came down that road. And when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
32. Likewise a Levite, when he arrived at the place, came and looked, and passed by on the other side.
33. But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was. And when he saw him, he had compassion.
Related articles: The Power Of Scriptures Via The Holy Bible
34. So he went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine; and he set him on his own animal, brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
35. On the next day, when he departed, he took out two denarii, gave them to the innkeeper, and said to him, ‘Take care of him; and whatever more you spend, when I come again, I will repay you.’
36. So which of these three do you think was neighbour to him who fell among the thieves?”
Related articles: Unique Vibes: Forgiveness is Key
37. And he said, “He who showed mercy on him.”Then Jesus said to him, “Go and do likewise.”
Blessings and keep the faith this Easter. – Kay Angela (K.A Luxe Media)
Related article: 13 Insightful Bible Scriptures: Life + Adversity